上海419论坛,爱上海,上海龙凤419 – Powered by Juliette Alic!
Tony Quinn is selling his Main Beach property.Gold Coast entrepreneur and rich-lister Tony Quinn is selling his Main Beach apartment.Mr Quinn, who has had considerable success in business, selling the VIP Petfoods for $410 million and confectionary maker Darrell Lea for $200 million, listed the property with Ray White Prestige Gold Coast’s Robert Graham. MORE NEWS: Designer’s house sells in $3.75 million deal The three-bedder went to auction last month but was passed in at $5.6 million. It then hit the market at $5.975 million.“The apartment blends high class luxury finishes with relaxed beachside undertones that include herringbone hardwood flooring, marble, limestone, travertine, timber and stone throughout,” the listing states.More from news02:37International architect Desmond Brooks selling luxury beach villa8 hours ago02:37Gold Coast property: Sovereign Islands mega mansion hits market with $16m price tag1 day ago“Situated in an absolute beachfront position, this boutique residential only building of only 7 apartments occupies the prefect location with in walking close to the up-market Tedder Ave cafe and restaurant precinct as well as Marina Mirage and Palazzo Versace.” The impressive kitchen and ocean views.Mr Quinn no stranger to Gold Coast real estate – he has sold several properties over the past five years including a Tamborine Mountain mansion and another Main Beach apartment. Tony Quinn’s Main Beach property is on the market. MORE NEWS: House on Gold Coast beachfront sells for $450,000 above reserve read more
Prior to that, it was under the enhanced community quarantine—the most restrictive form of lockdown—for more than two months./PN It added that reports of hospital claims of reaching full capacity of COVID-19 patients should be taken with a grain of salt since not all of them have complied with the DOH’s requirement that 30% of bed capacity should be allocated for COVID-19 patients. MANILA – Instead of being downgraded to modified general community quarantine, Metro Manila may return to “stricter” community quarantine by July 16, the Malacañang said. The Department of Health (DOH), for its part, said that state hospitals in Metro Manila are not yet overwhelmed with COVID-19 cases but are in “moderate risk level.” “We go back to stricter quarantine or provide more facilities,” Roque said in an online media forum yesterday when asked about the government’s possible action in case of strained hospital capacity. Presidential spokesperson Harry Roque said yesterday that it could happen if hospitals in the capital city hit capacity due to a surge in coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19) cases. Based on DOH data as of June 30, Metro Manila’s critical care and isolation bed utilization were at 62.18%, while the doubling time for COVID-19 cases was 8.19 days. The National Capital Region has been under general community quarantine since June, which entailed easing of restrictions on public transport and businesses in a bid to move the economy forward. read more