上海419论坛,爱上海,上海龙凤419 – Powered by Juliette Alic!
The home at 83 Andrew Ave, Tarragindi.AFTER 21 years in Tarragindi, the Frizzell family are selling their renovated character home.The four-bedroom property at 83 Andrew Ave is on a 802sq m block and was built in 1948.Tracey and Andrew Frizzell bought the property just months after marrying and have raised their two children in the home.“It was a much smaller home when we first bought it, just two bedrooms and one bathroom with a little office that we turned into a nursery when our first child was born,” Mrs Frizzell said. The home at 83 Andrew Ave, Tarragindi.“We extended the home (in 2002) and it now has four bedrooms plus a study. We took out some walls to make it a bit more modern and let light in.“We also renovated the kitchen four years ago, had the backyard landscaped and put in a fence, electric gate and driveways.”More from newsCrowd expected as mega estate goes under the hammer7 Aug 2020Hard work, resourcefulness and $17k bring old Ipswich home back to life20 Apr 2020Mrs Frizzell said her favourite part of the home was the big deck.“I love the beautiful aspect from the deck and the great breezes as well. It’s great for entertaining with friends and family,” she said. The kitchen at 83 Andrew Ave, Tarragindi.“When you walk in the front door it has that nice family home feel. It also has a big backyard, which is great for kids and dogs, and all the bedrooms are on one level and have built-in robes,” she said. “The home’s also is a lovely leafy and green neighbourhood close to the city, motorways, schools and public transport.”The property is being marketed by Cathy Barnes, of LJ Hooker Annerley Yeronga, for offers over $950,000. The deck at 83 Andrew Ave, Tarragindi.The home has a front porch, formal living and dining rooms and an open-plan living, dining and kitchen area that opens to the deck.The master bedroom has built-in robes and an ensuite, and the three other bedrooms have built-in robes. There is also a study space and a family bathroom.Downstairs there is a laundry, double lockup garage and large storage space.Mrs Frizzell said the home was perfect for families. read more
Two people are dead, after their plane crashed into the water near an airport in the Florida Keys.According to the Monroe County Sheriff’s Office, the bodies were recovered from the water Sunday morning after the U.S. Coast Guard was notified around 9 a.m. by someone who reportedly saw one of the bodies floating in the water.Deputies believe that a 1961 Cessna 210 Centurion, which was bound for Savannah, Georgia from the Florida Keys Marathon International Airport, crashed in Gulfside waters around Rachel Key. The identities of the two victims have not been released. The crash remains under investigation.Law enforcement officials think the two victims were the only people aboard the plane, although the Florida Fish and Wildlife Conservation Commission (FWC) dive team plans to investigate further, along with the Federal Aviation Administration. read more
The Delta State Governor, Ifeanyi Okowa, has heaped praises on Zenith Bank, the sponsors of the state’s Principalsâ€™ Cup football competition for secondary schools after a successful completion of the second edition.Marvel International School, Ughelli, emerged champions after defeating St. Paulâ€™s College, Ozoro 6-5 on penalties in the final. Full time ended 1-1.The governor said the support from Zenith Bank had been immense as he also announced that next year’s winner would win a school bus as star prize.He also announced the start of Headmasters Cup, with the winner also getting a school bus.â€œThe future still holds a lot for students of Delta state,â€ he said.â€œI must thank our sponsor Zenith Bank for what they have been doing because this is the second edition, we are very proud of Zenith Bank.â€œI hope they will continue to help the state and hope by next year, the schools that qualified for the final will be camped together for some days before the game, so that they will be able to display more football prowess.â€œLast year I said we need to go back to the grassroots and catch them young, so we are going to be having the Headmastersâ€™ Cup next which had already received approval.â€œApart from the sum of N200,000 that will be giving to the best performers like the Most Valuable Player, Best Goalkeeper, Highest Goal Scorer, by the year 2019, the school that will win the final will go home with a bus and also the winner of the Headmastersâ€™ Cup.â€Meanwhile, the MD/CEO of Zenith Bank, Peter Amangbo, who was ably represented by the Zonal Head, Asaba of the bank, Lucky Ighade, has assured of the bankâ€™s commitment to the completion.The MD gave kudos to the finalists as he described all of them as winners having gone from the preliminary stage to the final.Â Â Share this:FacebookRedditTwitterPrintPinterestEmailWhatsAppSkypeLinkedInTumblrPocketTelegram read more
0Shares0000Mohamed Salah trains with the Egypt team in Volgograd © AFP / NICOLAS ASFOURIVOLGOGRAD, Russian Federation, Jun 24 – Mohamed Salah looks likely to start against Saudi Arabia in Volgograd on Monday as Egypt go in search of a first-ever World Cup win in a battle to avoid finishing bottom of Group A.But Egypt’s 45-year-old goalkeeper Essam El Hadary may have to wait for an appearance off the bench to set a record as the oldest player ever to appear at a World Cup. Egypt coach Hector Cuper said he would not tinker greatly with the starting XI that were dumped out of the tournament 3-1 by hosts Russia on Tuesday.“The manager needs a reason to make changes,” Cuper told reporters before Salah took part in a full training session at the Volgograd Arena. “We are not going to change our style.”An appearance for El Hadary would smash the age record set by Faryd Mondragon in Brazil four years ago.The Colombia goalkeeper was 43 years and three days old when he played against Japan in a 4-1 group stage victory in Cuiaba.But the 158-capped El Hadary said he did not know if he would play.“I will be very happy if I participate and set the record,” he said. “But it is not certain.”Cuper made it clear that he considered it important for Egypt’s future to register a first-ever win at a World Cup and he would field his strongest side.“We must bow out in style,” he said.Egyptian Football Association president Hany Abo Rida earlier denied media reports Liverpool had put pressure on them to leave out Salah, who scored 44 goals for the English Premier League club last season.“No, we did not receive anything from Liverpool,” he told AFP.“When the player is with the national team, it is for us to decide,” he said in Grozny, Chechnya, before the team travelled to Volgograd.Salah was slammed to the turf by Real Madrid’s Sergio Ramos in the Champions League final on May 26 in Kiev, causing a painful shoulder injury.The talisman and national hero faced a race against time to be fit for the World Cup, sitting out the opening defeat against Uruguay.He started and scored a late penalty in the 3-1 defeat to Russia but looked a shadow of the player who starred for Liverpool.Russia and Uruguay have already qualified for the knockouts and will kick off their battle for top spot in Group A in Samara at 1400 GMT, the same time as the Saudi-Egypt match.0Shares0000(Visited 1 times, 1 visits today) read more