上海419论坛,爱上海,上海龙凤419 – Powered by Juliette Alic!
Paul Boyle celebrates scoring his winning penalty.Paul ‘The Yank’ Boyle – A.K.A. (‘Big-Red’) was the hero for Letterkenny Rovers today as they marched into both the next round of the FAI Intermediate Cup and First-Round of the FAI Senior Cup. Boyle enjoyed a superb game at the heart of the Rovers defence – despite suffering from a nasty chest infection.With the game tied at 1-1 at the end of full-time and extra-time – the game went to penalty shoot-out. After eight successful converted penalties – Dunboyne’s David O’Neill’s stepped up and saw his effort saved by Rory Kelly.Up stepped Boyle who superbly dispatched his penalty to send Rovers through the next round of two competitions.Rovers got off to a bad start and trailed 1-0 after ten minutes when Alan Cosgrave finished from close range.Rovers got back on level terms after a stunning free-kick from Letterkenny Rovers talisman Darren McElwaine. Rovers had the better of the chances in the second-half but were unable to convert any of them and the game entered extra-time.Kevin McGrath had a good opportunity to win it for Eamon McConigley’s side but he squandered the chance – while Paul McVeigh had a goal disallowed in the final seconds of extra-time.It went to penalties and Letterkenny goalkeeper Rory Kelly and centre-half Paul Boyle were the toast of The Cathedral Town.BIG RED KEEPS A COOL HEAD TO FIRE ROVERS INTO THE FAI SENIOR CUP was last modified: January 10th, 2016 by Mark ForkerShare this:Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)Click to share on LinkedIn (Opens in new window)Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)Click to share on Pocket (Opens in new window)Click to share on Telegram (Opens in new window)Click to share on WhatsApp (Opens in new window)Click to share on Skype (Opens in new window)Click to print (Opens in new window) Tags:newsSport read more
Jose Mourinho confirmed Paul Pogba has been stripped of the vice-captaincy at Manchester United, but insists they have not fallen out.Reports began to circulate prior to United’s disappointing 8-7 penalty shoot-out defeat to Derby County in the Carabao Cup on Tuesday that Pogba – who was rested – had been relieved of the role.Pogba was slammed by his manager during training and told he would never wear the captain’s armband again, as he did not have the right temperament for the job. Article continues below Editors’ Picks Man Utd ready to spend big on Sancho and Haaland in January Who is Marcus Thuram? Lilian’s son who is top of the Bundesliga with Borussia Monchengladbach Brazil, beware! Messi and Argentina out for revenge after Copa controversy Best player in MLS? Zlatan wasn’t even the best player in LA! The French World Cup-winner had captained United three times this season in the absence of Antonio Valencia, including the Premier League opener against Leicester City.Mourinho’s decision to give Pogba the armband on that occasion came hard on the heels of suggestions Barcelona were pressing to sign the 25-year-old.But the midfielder has made several comments which some have considered to be veiled digs at Mourinho this season, the latest coming following the 1-1 draw with Wolves on Saturday, and the Portuguese confirmed reports of the change after the Derby clash.He told Sky Sports: “The only truth is that I made the decision of Pogba not to be the second captain anymore. [There was] no fall out.”The person who made the decision to be second captain was also me. It’s just one decision which I don’t have to explain.”After United’s win over Leicester, Pogba claimed he would be fined if he commented on his situation at the club, while he also conceded his attitude was not right in the 3-2 defeat to Brighton and Hove Albion.Pogba’s latest comments on Monday saw him question Mourinho’s tactics, as he implored United to “attack, attack, attack” when playing at home, though he is adamant his remarks were misrepresented.Media reports have claimed Pogba will not demand a move away from United in January, though he is said to be ready to consider his options again at the end of the campaign. Check out Goal’s Premier League 2019-20 fantasy football podcast for game tips, debate and rivalries. read more
New Delhi: Khadi and Village Industries Commission on Sunday welcomed the government’s decision to put restrictions on imports of agarbatti and other similar products amid reports of significant increase in inbound shipments from countries like China and Vietnam. KVIC Chairman Vinai Kumar Saxena had raised the issue during his meetings with Union Commerce and Industry Minister Piyush Goyal and MSME Minister Nitin Gadkari on August 29. “Import policy of agarbatti and other odoriferous preparations which operate by burning…is revised from free to restricted,” the Directorate General of Foreign Trade (DGFT) said in a notification on Saturday. Also Read – Thermal coal import may surpass 200 MT this fiscalImporters of restricted category goods require licence from the government for import purpose. “I was shocked to see that in 2016-17, we had established 2,831 projects of agarbatti making with the disbursement Rs 10.06 crore as margin money and created 22,648 direct employment in this field. Sadly, in 2017-18 and 2018-19, we could establish only 279 and 397 units respectively which has created a heavy loss in employment in the agarbatti-making industry,” Saxena said. Also Read – Food grain output seen at 140.57 mt in current fiscal on monsoon boostIn a statement, KVIC quoted responses of agarbatti manufacturers supporting the government’s move. Subhash Bhatia, who heads the Raw Agarbatti Manufacturers’ Association (RAMA), said the price of raw agarbatti available to the local perfumers, that had gone down from Rs 70/kg in 2009 to Rs 48/kg in 2018, has been up by at least Rs 5/kg in less than a day of this notification. It will create not less than 20 lakh jobs in some months. Corroborating similar views, Bikram Singh Deka of Guwahati (Assam) and Bhavik Sah of Ahmedabad (Gujarat) said that the recent amendment of import policy of agarbatti and other odoriferous preparations would not only pave way for village industry units involved in agarbatti-making but would also check the import dependency of Indian perfumers to a significant level. Saxena further said that KVIC would establish at least 50,000 Prime Minister Employment Generation Programme (PMEGP) units of agarbatti-making across the nation in the present fiscal. Imports of agarbatti and other odoriferous preparations stood at $17.75 million (about Rs 125 crore) during April-June 2019-20. It was $83.58 million (about Rs 585 crore) in 2018-19 as against $84.95 million (about Rs 595 crore) in the previous fiscal. Agarbatti imports from China dipped to $6.39 million in 2018-19 from $8.53 million in the previous fiscal. read more