上海419论坛,爱上海,上海龙凤419 – Powered by Juliette Alic!
latest #1 Gusty Winds Expected This Weekend Published on Friday, February 15, 2013 | 6:54 pm Business News Strong Santa Ana winds are expected to whip across the Southland over the weekend, gusting at more than 50 miles per hour in the San Gabriel Mountains by early Saturday afternoon, according to the National Weather Service.A wind advisory denoting 25-35-mph winds and 50-mph gusts will be inÂ effect in the San Gabriel Mountains until 3 p.m. Saturday.Pasadena is expected on Saturday to experience a high of 81 degrees, but by Sunday see a sharp drop, possibly making way for a cooling trend. Rain is expected by Tuesday. 0 commentsShareShareTweetSharePin it Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked * First Heatwave Expected Next Week More Cool Stuff Name (required) Mail (required) (not be published) Website Pasadena Will Allow Vaccinated People to Go Without Masks in Most Settings Starting on Tuesday Subscribe Herbeauty6 Strong Female TV Characters Who Deserve To Have A SpinoffHerbeautyHerbeautyHerbeauty10 Of The Most Notorious Female Spies In HistoryHerbeautyHerbeautyHerbeauty6 Lies You Should Stop Telling Yourself Right NowHerbeautyHerbeautyHerbeautyHe Is Totally In Love With You If He Does These 7 ThingsHerbeautyHerbeautyHerbeautyStop Eating Read Meat (Before It’s Too Late)HerbeautyHerbeautyHerbeautyBollywood Star Transformations: 10 Year ChallengeHerbeautyHerbeauty Top of the News Get our daily Pasadena newspaper in your email box. Free.Get all the latest Pasadena news, more than 10 fresh stories daily, 7 days a week at 7 a.m. Community News Make a comment EVENTS & ENTERTAINMENT | FOOD & DRINK | THE ARTS | REAL ESTATE | HOME & GARDEN | WELLNESS | SOCIAL SCENE | GETAWAYS | PARENTS & KIDS Pasadena’s ‘626 Day’ Aims to Celebrate City, Boost Local Economy Community News faithfernandez More » ShareTweetShare on Google+Pin on PinterestSend with WhatsApp,Virtual Schools PasadenaHomes Solve Community/Gov/Pub SafetyPASADENA EVENTS & ACTIVITIES CALENDARClick here for Movie Showtimes Home of the Week: Unique Pasadena Home Located on Madeline Drive, Pasadena read more
Beau Lund November 8, 2018 /Sports News – National Mayweather pulls out of Dec. 31 fight, says he ‘never agreed’ to bout FacebookTwitterLinkedInEmailKohjiro Kinno / ESPN Images(NEW YORK) — Floyd Mayweather Jr. won’t be stepping out of retirement in time for the New Year after all.The 41-year-old retired boxer said in an Instagram post Wednesday that the fight between him and 20-year-old Japanese kickboxer Tenshin Nasukawa that was announced earlier this week wasn’t going to happen, saying he “never agreed to an official bout.”“I was asked to participate in a 9 minute exhibition of 3 rounds with an opponent selected by the ‘Rizen Fighting Federation,’ Mayweather said.“This exhibition was previously arranged as a ‘Special Bout’ purely for entertainment purposes with no intentions of being represented as an official fight card nor televised worldwide,” he explained. “Once I arrived to the press conference, my team and I were completely derailed by the new direction this event was going and we should have put a stop to it immediately.”The fight was set to be held on Dec. 31 at the Saitama Super Arena in Saitama, Japan. Should it have taken place, it would have marked the second time Mayweather had stepped out of retirement. He last did so in August 2017 to face the UFC’s Conor McGregor, who he knocked out in the 10th round of the boxing match.“I want to sincerely apologize to my fans for the very misleading information that was announced during this press conference and I can assure you that I too was completely blindsided by the arrangements that were being made without my consent nor approval,” Mayweather said. “For the sake of the several fans and attendees that flew in from all parts of the world to attend this past press conference, I was hesitant to create a huge disturbance by combating what was being said and for that I am truly sorry,” he added.Copyright © 2018, ABC Radio. All rights reserved. Written by read more
With The Flecktones’ reunion tour all but imminent, the great banjoist Belá Fleck spoke about their motivation to reunite and what might come next. The new interview in JamBase touches upon Fleck’s many ongoing projects, mentioning work with Chick Corea, The Telluride Bluegrass Festival, his wife Abigail Washburn, and, of course, The Flecktones.Belá Fleck spoke about the reunion dates, explaining that it was his annual role at the Telluride Bluegrass Festival that brought them together.This lineup is a return to our original lineup: Victor Lemonte Wooten, Futureman and Howard Levy. We had planned on trying to get together in 2017, but somehow blocking a big time period wasn’t working for everyone, what with all the different projects and lives we now all have. So we scrapped the idea for that time. A little later Telluride Bluegrass Festival promoter Craig Ferguson got in touch to ask me what I wanted to do this year at the festival.I’ve played there every year since 1982, and I always try to bring something special. I knew that The Flecktones guys always loved coming to Telluride, so I thought, what about a much shorter commitment? Just a couple of weeks leading up to Telluride this time? I floated the idea, and it went over big. So we’re doing it. Who knows what it will lead to next.Of course, the follow-up question was about what it could lead to next. Fleck answers vaguely, but optimistically for fans who want to hear more.It’s an open book. We are all share a lot of history, and warmth towards each other. At a certain point we all felt ready for new challenges, and Flecktones had been the center of our musical lives for decades, so we decided to give it a break. Four years later, we’re starting to miss each other!It’s nice to hear that the band is as excited to play as we are to listen! The tour starts on June 1st, wrapping through the country and landing at the Telluride Bluegrass Festival on June 16th! read more