上海419论坛,爱上海,上海龙凤419 – Powered by Juliette Alic!
Authorities View post tag: NATO Several North Atlantic Treaty Organization (NATO) states intend to combine maritime munition purchases with the aim of lowering acquisition costs by achieving economies of scale.Belgium, France, Italy, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, and Spain signed a Letter of Intent on Multinational Cooperation for the Provision of Maritime Battle Decisive Munitions (MBDM) in Brussels during the NATO Summit held from July 11 to 12, 2018.The plan covers a broad range of munition types, including surface-to-air and surface-to-surface missiles, torpedoes, and gun shells.As explained, the potential establishment of common warehousing solutions could lower costs even further.NATO’s Assistant Secretary General for Defence Investment, Camille Grand, welcomed the initiative, calling it “an important first step on the road towards creating European stockpiles of high-quality maritime munitions to meet our evolving needs. Over time, it will increase our interoperability, our ability to share our munitions and to work smoothly and effectively together, whatever the circumstances.”This initiative follows similar efforts by NATO Allies and partners within the air and land domains.Specifically, the defense ministers of 16 NATO Allies and the former Yugoslav Republic of Macedonia also signed a Memorandum of Understanding (MOU) on Multinational Cooperation for the Provision of Land Battle Decisive Munitions (LBDM) during the summit in Brussels. Austria and Finland will also sign the MOU immediately following the NATO Summit. July 12, 2018 NATO states plan joint maritime munition acquisition Back to overview,Home naval-today NATO states plan joint maritime munition acquisition View post tag: Munitions Share this article read more
Captain Lionel Messi has told Barcelona he wishes to leave the club immediately, a source confirmed on Tuesday, deepening the turmoil within the Catalan side less than two weeks after their humiliating 8-2 defeat by Bayern Munich.The club source said Messi, who has spent his entire career at Barca, informed the club about his desire to leave by sending a burofax, a service used in Spain to urgently dispatch a document that requires proof to third parties.A second source added that the burofax referred to a clause in the last contract the 33-year-old Argentine signed with the club which allowed him to leave for free, a clause that expired on June 10 this year. Topics : Under the terms of the contract which expires in 2021, the only way Messi can leave without the club’s consent is if a rival side pays his release clause of 700 million euros ($828 million).The second source said the player’s lawyers had informed the club that Messi wished to unilaterally rescind his contract in line with a clause in his contract.”The club considers that the contract is fully binding until 30 June 2021,” added the second source.The Argentine’s request to leave Barca comes a day after Spanish media reported that new coach Ronald Koeman told Messi’s close friend and strike partner, Luis Suarez, that he does not wish the Uruguayan to stay at the club. Barca are in the midst of overhauling their squad following the 8-2 defeat by Bayern in the Champions League quarter-finals earlier this month, which condemned the club to a trophy less season for the first time in 12 years.Messi, who has been named world player of the year a record six times, has grown increasingly unhappy in the last 12 months with how the club is being run.In February, he lashed out at then sporting director Eric Abidal on social media and a couple of months later turned his anger on the club hierarchy for the way in which players were forced to take a pay cut to cope with the financial hit of the coronanvirus pandemic.After Barca surrendered the La Liga title to Real Madrid in July, Messi slammed the team as being “weak” and “vulnerable” during an uncharacteristically fiery post-match interview.Former Barca captain Carles Puyol backed Messi’s wish to leave the club by writing on Twitter: “Respect and admiration, Leo. You have all my support, friend.” read more
Two people are dead, after their plane crashed into the water near an airport in the Florida Keys.According to the Monroe County Sheriff’s Office, the bodies were recovered from the water Sunday morning after the U.S. Coast Guard was notified around 9 a.m. by someone who reportedly saw one of the bodies floating in the water.Deputies believe that a 1961 Cessna 210 Centurion, which was bound for Savannah, Georgia from the Florida Keys Marathon International Airport, crashed in Gulfside waters around Rachel Key. The identities of the two victims have not been released. The crash remains under investigation.Law enforcement officials think the two victims were the only people aboard the plane, although the Florida Fish and Wildlife Conservation Commission (FWC) dive team plans to investigate further, along with the Federal Aviation Administration. read more