上海419论坛,爱上海,上海龙凤419 – Powered by Juliette Alic!
THE rift that developed between former T&T Red Force skipper Denesh Ramdin and current coach Mervyn Dillon has been resolved and both parties have given the commitment that they will work together for the betterment of T&T’s cricket.President of the T&T Cricket Board (TTCB) Azim Bassarath met with Ramdin, Dillon, and chairman of the T&T national selection panel, Anthony Gray, last Wednesday at the National Cricket Centre (NCC) in Balmain, Couva to address issues that have been making the rounds in the media for the past two weeks between Ramdin and Dillon.Recently Ramdin went public saying that Dillon does not want him on the team. Ramdin was dropped from the Red Force team for the Leeward Islands Hurricanes clash after the team’s massive loss to Barbados, where he scored a ‘pair’ of ducks.Speaking about the snub by the national selectors Ramdin said: “The coach does not want me on the team. We don’t talk, probably a good morning here or there but we don’t communicate.Former T&T Red Force captain Denesh Ramdin“It all started last year in St Kitts when we needed 140 runs from 15 overs and I was batting at the time. I called off the game because the next three batsmen to come after me were very young and it would have been difficult to get that score. I was told he left the ground and called the chairman of selectors (Anthony Gray) and the president of the board (Azim Bassarath) to get me fired.”Dillon responded by saying he was not getting the required commitment from the West Indies player.Bassarath speaking to Guardian Media Sports on Thursday said: “We met and all is well with both players. We called them together with the chairman of selectors Anthony Gray and they have all talked and in the end they have decided to work together for the betterment of cricket in this country.“The guys were really mature during the discussions and they all said that T&T’s cricket must come first and as a result, they have put aside their differences and will continue to make their contribution in taking the game forward.“Ramdin will be available for selection from the next match against the Windwards right here in Trinidad and Tobago; so it is now up to the selectors to make their choice. What we have done at the board is to clear the way for better relations and we all hope it works out well.”Ramdin went back to local cricket on the weekend and played for Preysal against QPCC II in the TTCB Premiership scoring 67 in his team’s victory. (Reprinted form Trinidad Guardian) read more
Kazakhstan wants to bid to host the 2026 World Cup – even though, as a UEFA member nation, this would contravene the current hosting rules laid down by world federation FIFA.The ambition, however, was expressed by KFF president Adilbek Zhaksybekov at the federation’s annual meeting.He said: “Now, Kazakhstan is able to organize football world championships or European Championships and UEFA Super Cup matches.“Kazakhstan is planning to be the candidate for the FIFA World Cup 2026. So we are preparing all the documents to send FIFA. Already we have a tentative agreement with UEFA that the UEFA Super Cup match should be held in Astana in 2017.”Zhansybekov, who is now standing down as president, added that Kazahstan also wanted to host FIFA U-21 World Cup in 2019.The 2018 World Cup is being staged in Russia with 2022 in Qatar. FIFA regulations insist that no continent shall host the finals more than once in every three bidding cycles.Hence, unless the rules change, 2030 would be the next possible target for the Kazakhs.When Kazakhstan gained independence after the collapse of the Soviet Union it was originally granted membership of the Asian confederation. Later it switched to Europe. Hence, last spring, Astana hosted UEFA’s annual congress read more