上海419论坛,爱上海,上海龙凤419 – Powered by Juliette Alic!
Although McVay wouldn’t commit to Woods playing, he described the wideout as “looking good.” Woods had returned from his personal matter Thursday and resumed practicing with the Rams, which sounds like enough time to be ready to go for Monday night.If you have held out this long on Woods, you’re certainly playing him if he’s active. If Woods were to be held out of action, Josh Reynolds would run as the Rams’ No. 3 WR behind Cooper Kupp and Brandin Cooks. Reynolds would be available in most leagues to pick up if you needed a last-minute replacement for Woods.Reynolds may be owned in deeper leagues, and if Woods is out and that’s the case, your best bet is Ravens’ WR Willie Snead (or if for your FLEX spot, you could try Baltimore TE Nick Boyle). It would truly be a surprise again, though, if Woods were to be held out after participating in a couple days of practice. Robert Woods was a surprise inactive last week due to personal reasons, and with the Rams playing the Ravens on Monday Night Football, the most recent reports are from Sean McVay on Saturday saying he wouldn’t fully commit to Woods playing. The fact that Woods isn’t questionable on the official injury report has to be taken as a good sign, but until actives/inactives come out, it’s hard to know for sure whether L.A. will have its top possession receiver or if Josh Reynolds will be thrust into more duty.The official active/inactive report drops about 6:50 p.m. ET, and we’ll have updates through that time here and on Twitter @SN_Fantasy. MORE MNF: DraftKings ShowdownIs Robert Woods playing Monday night?UPDATE: Woods is officially ACTIVE. read more
The Police in Berbice have arrested a man in connection to Tuesday’s stabbing of a security guard in New Amsterdam, Berbice, Region Six (East Berbice/Corentyne).The man is said to be the brother-in-law of the now dead security guard and also shared the same home with him.NKomo LaRoseActing on information, investigators went to a house situated at Lot 46 Stanleytown, and nabbed the suspect. The home is owned by a friend of the suspect.According to a source close to the investigation, the suspect has been cooperating with the investigation and has since confessed to the crime.The body of NKomo LaRose called ‘Komo’ 29, of Lot 54 Stanleytown, New Amsterdam was discovered lying in a drain at Lot 41 Stanleytown at about 06:30h on Tuesday.The body had one stab wound to the chest.Meanwhile, the suspect was taken back to the scene on Wednesday afternoon where he provided investigators with details of how the alleged murder was committed. However, the murder weapon was not found.The two brothers-in-law were allegedly involved in a heated argument on Monday afternoon which escalated later that evening.The dead security guard’s wife, Asha Bailey, who is also the sister of the suspect, had reported that she had called the Police after both men had armed themselves with a cutlass and a knife.It was after she had left the home and went to her grandmother’s home about a quarter mile away, that her brother turned up carrying two knives claiming that he was there to kill his sister.However, his grandmother Silvya Moolyneaux instructed him to leave the yard.She had told this publication that at the time the gate was padlocked, and she was not sure whether her grandson jumped over the gate or the fence.Meanwhile, at the scene on Wednesday, the suspect told investigators that it was after he jumped out of his grandmother’s yard that he saw LaRose approaching.He detailed that he ran at LaRose while holding the knife in his hand. LaRose made an attempt to run but this proved futile.The man confessed that he plunged the knife into LaRose’s stomach and fled the scene.Blood stains on the road suggests that the injured man attempted to get to his grandmother-in-law’s yard.Police are continuing their investigations. A post mortem is expected this week. read more
It’s also important to remember, three different regional groups were represented at the negotiating table, but an agreement must be unanimously approved by all the Peace communities they represent. Again we note the new talks were initiated by the province, which had earlier sought to break the existing 15 year deal signed in 2005, in order to address falling revenues in the wake of the oil and gas industry lull, associated with the dramatic drop in the price of crude oil.It had put in place an April 30th deadline for negotiating a new 15 year deal, with “more affordable terms” and an expiration date of 2030.- Advertisement -That however, drew strong regional objections, especially from Fort St. John and Taylor, who argued it would mean regional revenues totalling six million dollars less than anticipated this year, and potentially totalling 70 million less by 2019.Then came word on the aforementioned deadline date, the province had modified it position and had agreed to the region receiving 46 million dollars for the current calendar year, as required under the terms of the existing agreement.With that done negotiations resumed on terms of the new deal with the province presumably still seeking to cap the annual grants at 40 million a year, instead of allowing them to grow at the rate of industry.It remains to be seen if the deal now being considered by the regional jurisdictions is still fixed on that proposal, or a newly negotiated alternative.Advertisement read more
MALIN upset the odds to knock 2012 county champions St Eunan’s out of this year’s championship on Saturday.Played in perfect conditions in Buncrana, Ireland’s most northerly GAA club came out on tops in a deserved 3-12 to 2-07 victory.In this evening’s other quarter-final clash in Convoy, Killybegs had a four point margin of victory – 2-11 to 2-07. In Buncrana the game was even for most of the first half as Lee McMonagle netted for the Letterkenny side from the penalty spot to give them an early 1-03 to 0-03 lead.Terence Doherty hit the net for Malin however to take the Inishwoen side into the lead and when Eunan’s Damien McClafferty was sent off for two yellow card offences, the momentum swung northwards.Paul McLaughlin added a second Malin goal to take his side in 2-06 to 1-03 ahead at the break.St Eunan’s knew they were facing an uphill battle just 20 seconds after the re-start when this time Stephen McLaughlin found the net for Malin’s third goal. Sean McVeigh however went up the other end to net for the Letterkenny side and with points from Donnacha Gallagher reduced the deficit to 3-09 to 2-06.Malin however weren’t to be beaten and extended their lead to win 3-12 to 2-07, an eight point victory.The first to congratulate them were the Eunan’s team and management.In Convoy Killybegs led by four points at half-time, 1-07 to 1-03, Hugh McFadden giving the fishermen the goal.A goal apiece followed in the second half but Killybegs retained the margin to win. Elsewhere’s it’s Comhghairdeas Beart. Burt are County Hurling Champions 2013. Final score at O’Donnell Park was Burt 3-13 Setanta 2-14.Setanta can be proud of their fightback in this game, losing out by just two points in the end.County Champs: Burt’s hurlersCOUNTY CHAMPIONSHIP: MALIN KNOCK OUT CHAMPIONS ST EUNAN’S TO JOIN KILLYBEGS IN LAST FOUR was last modified: September 14th, 2013 by John2Share this:Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)Click to share on LinkedIn (Opens in new window)Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)Click to share on Pocket (Opens in new window)Click to share on Telegram (Opens in new window)Click to share on WhatsApp (Opens in new window)Click to share on Skype (Opens in new window)Click to print (Opens in new window)Tags:BURTKillybegs GAAMalin GAASean MacCumhails GAA notesSETANTASt Eunan’s GAA read more